CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Saturday, November 27, 2010

uwahhh

My writer's block is currently preventing me from writing anything comprehensible. Therefore this post is going to be super weird.

I'm bored.

Chinglish cannot entertain me.

The world has officially ended.

Pfft.

You know you've got to take shelter in Cape Horn or something when Italy opens his eyes.

Woot.

Must stop spacing everything like this. Pfft.

I think it's all the rap I'm listening to -headdesk-. Okay I'll try to write normally now.
...
It's not working.
Pfft
I give up.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment