CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Post-Nepal

Tired... completely exhausted... it's so hard to pull myself out of bed now. Even on Tuesdays when I get a nice little sleep in till eight, it's like my eyelids weigh a ton. Seriously... and my insomnia's getting worse. Bleh... panda eyes...

The diarrhea isn't too nice either, but it's okay now. At least I didn't vomit like tons of other people did. I hate it when I come back from a foreign country and end up bed-ridden for days (is that even a word) At least it didn't happen this time, and for that I'm grateful. It's just all this constant fatigue... I actually fell asleep during History the other day when we were watching some video about Hitler and his ideas... my friend had to shake me awake just before the teacher walked by. Come on, I've never done that before! I can never fall asleep in a car, let alone in class! (Did that sound weird) Blehhhh...

Heart dissections are disgusting! This is why I'm never becoming a doctor! Seriously... they were like: 'stick your finger down the aorta to see which ones the left side, oh lookie! It's the left ventricle! Stick your finger in that, go on! Oh lookie! Blood clot! How fascinating!' Urghhh... it was so very very gross... -headdesk-

Well I'm gonna sleep now :D Seriously need to get rid of these bags under my eyes... they're getting worse every day..

No comments:

Post a Comment