CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Friday, November 26, 2010

Insert Title Here

We had athletics day today and, as predicted, it was boring. I really wanted to skive since I wasn't running anything but they wouldn't let me TT^TT Something about 'house spirit' and all that crap. Oh wells... at least I got a wrist band? It looks kind of ugly though... and now I'm gonna get fat from all the McDonalds I ate :P Really should lay off the junk food even if I am kind of underweight.

I'm trying to torrent 'How I met your Mother' but, like everything else, I don't know how to use transmission. -headdesk- Seriously, for all the time I spend on my computer I sure am pretty computer illiterate. Pfft... this is why I didn't take Media. How I managed to get an award for ICT is beyond me :P

Um... nothing much else happened... Oh! Yesterday in Chinese we were supposed to be performing the last few paragraphs of one of the stories we were reading, and I was the girl who was going to get off the 'horse', which was basically a chair. So I'm sitting in the chair and I'm about to get up when I step on my shoelace (accidentally, obviously), undo it, and trip into a pile of books. In front of the whole class. It was so embarrassing! Then our teacher 'praised' me for being very 'realistic'. Apparently she didn't get that it wasn't on purpose, and that just made the whole thing funnier for the rest of the class. Pfft... it was painful as well but no, I just looked like an idiot tripping on my own feet =.=

Hetalia is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment