CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Monday, November 29, 2010

Laziness is evident =.=

So I finally got round to labeling my posts... now I'm gonna be putting my doodles and FFs up here just in case my computer crashes in the imminent future; it's getting so old it's worrying. So yeah. Sorry blog, but you're going to have to become a lot fatten in the coming.. er.. time.

Anyway, so we have our Spanish GCSEs coming up -headdesk- Help me God, 'cause I will fail. Plus the Chinese test hanging over Christmas... urghh why on Earth did I decided to choose double language? I'm stupid D:

Okay uhh... I think that's it for today. I'll start uploading now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment