CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Friday, August 27, 2010

More Homework

This is worse than before by fiver hundred times =.= Last time, the reason I had tons of homework was because I procrastinated. This year, I can't even procrastinate. Homework's set one day, due the next. Even the really really hard to do ones like super long essays or something. It's soooo annoying, plus we have at least three set everyday. :( I should stop complaining, or I'll start sounding like a three year old whiner. I probably already did... =.=

Uh... there's tons of new people in our school this year. That's not a bad thing, it's just a bit weird :P I guess it's 'cause loads of people left last year to go overseas for boarding school or something :( I miss my friends, and some of them can't get facebook and stuff :( :(:(:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment