CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

End of the summer TT^TT

Arghhh it's crazy :( School starts so insanely early this year, and it's not exactly a year to look forward to either... I mean, it's YEAR 10! We have to start GCSEs and all that crap and it's gonna be so annoyinggg =.= And OMG my RM class! I looked at the class list and there are 17 people in my RM class, and on the list, it shows that there are only TWO GIRLS in the class, and now one of them is switching to Product Design. Which means I'm THE ONLY GIRL IN MY DT CLASS! Goshhhh and all the guys are really scaryyy =.= WHYYYYYY TT^TT

Let's see... I've kinda cut off all contact with most of the people from my summer camp (unintentionally) but it's okay since I sorta hated them anyway... :P QQ IS ANNOYING =.= WHY CHINA? WHY FACEBOOK? I think I've already talked about this but it is the one thing I feel most strongly about. FACEBOOK. IN. CHINA.

Gee when we went to Xi An we tried bypassing the firewall by changing the proxies or something (I actually have no idea what we were trying to do, someone else was doing all the hacking :P) and then first our internet shut down, then it kept bouncing to this surf browser thing and we all FREAKED OUT. CHINA IS WATCHING US!!! I likey Hong Kong. WE GET FREEDOM to a larger extent anywayy

Wow this is probably my longest post yet O.o Haha I'll shuddap now

No comments:

Post a Comment