CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21st (Because I wasn't bothered to think of a title :P)

School started yesterday, and my timetable is SO MESSED UP :( At least most of my teachers are okay, except for MY CHINESE TEACHER D: I would start a whole rant but I think it'd just make my fingers hurt. Haha... this has got to be the most boring and work-centered year yet... and just THINK about what else is coming. ARGHHH =.= I wanna tear my timetable apart :(

Soo everyone at school seems fine, although everyone's obviously hating school. The guys are so tall now! Midgets that used to not even reach my shoulder are taller than me now! It's so weird~~!

URGH! SPANISH! SPANISH! SPANISH! IMMA DIE! IMMA FAIL and then I'll have to take extra classes and everything and yeah and yeah... I'm rambling... this isn't funny =.=

I bought two CDs yesterday and I'm pretty proud of myself :P I usually download my music but it's getting really annoying and besides, it's illegal. Yeahh, I got a YUI disk and The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Asian Tour Edition). MIKA TOFU! It's so weird and cute and yeah... but yeahh... and here it comes again :P I gotta stop typing like I do on MSN and stuff :P

I'm scared of year 10 :( That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment