CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

IM HOMEEE :]

Finally finally back home... three weeks in Shanghai is just too long :( But now I miss my camp friends... even though loads of them were really mean and everything... haha I reopened my QQ account and everything but its relli ma faan....

GOSH why did China have to censor FACEBOOK? FACEBOOK!!! it's likee.... the only way I can communicate with people since I hardly use my email.... and now I have to bother with QQ cause FACEBOOK! is censored :( China is wayyy too paranoid damn it...

The Expo is cool... but really scary. It's so crowded and hot and long lines and you have to wait FIVE WHOLE HOURS for the Japan pavilion.... so we didnt go in :( I'm sad now...

NOM NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment