CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

yeahhh...

So. My sister decided she wants to draw a smexy gangster. And she decided she wanted to see what my 'smexy gangsters' look like compared to hers. And this is what I came up with. It's not even a gangster.. but anyway

This was scribbled in a torn out page from her Spanish book that I wasn't bothered to copy out. And my scanner's a bitch at the moment so...

But anyway, this is the first non-chibi that I've drawn without references that ACTUALLY LOOKS OKAY. At least... France does. Prussia's more like 'wtf is this?' Anyway...

It wasn't supposed to be Hetalia, I swear! -ahem- I was just drawing some random dude and my sister was like "OH THAT LOOKS LIKE FRANCE!" so I gave him the stubble. Pfft. And 'cause it was France, I decided to draw the BTT. But by the time I was finished with Prussia I couldn't be bothered to draw Spain as a non chibi. So he's hovering around the top of the page as some failed chibi thing. Yeah.
(You can see his head half-rubbed out next to the gun. That was me being a fail)

No, I did not write 姐姐是一(个笨蛋), that was my dearest sister trying to show that she can write Chinese. And showing her love for me. Totally.

This was my sister's version which she told me to copy. I love how she can make people look so badass while I draw France xD    ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment