CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Monday, February 21, 2011

procrastinating meme HETALIA 30 DAYS MEME

Screw this I'm doing 'em all
I did not draw any of these pictures. They all belong to their respective artists. And Hetalia is Himaruya Hidekaz's property
 
10. Character you’d never bring home to your parents

RUSSIA
Don't get me wrong, I love him and all, but
He'd explode my family with his awesomeness
That is a fact
Like the Baltics
People just can't handle his awesome
Plus he'd probably kill everyone with vodka :D








11. Character you’d become best friends with



 AMERICAAAA
'Cause he's so adorable (and smexy when he grows up of course xD) And he's so friendly and hyper and everythingg :D









12. Character with your favorite voice/seiyuu

 PRUSSIA
Yes, again. I just love how scratchy and rough his voice is... THROAT ACHE IMPENDING!







   13. Character you’d go camping with
 CANADAAAAAAAA
Of course. It's CANADA! xD 
 












14. Character you wouldn’t mind being roommates with


台灣~!
Because... she's so... Taiwan :P Watching dramas all night xD 
 Plus she's a girl who's not freaky or weird of Hungary because she gets a whole category for herself :D

And Taiwan's so awesomeee










  15. Character you’d want to cook for you
England? Haha jkjk I don't wanna diee

  Not Iceland. Actually I've never had Icelandic food before...?
香港~! (NO! PUT THE LINE BACK IT LOOKS BETTER AND LESS JAP!)
Anyway, yeah. 'Cause I love my dim sum and fried rice :)
Sorry China. But Hong Kong's got dan tattttt~ WITH COOKIE DOUGH!












16. Character you wouldn’t mind prancing naked for you
 Haha lets think
FRANCE!
Image censored :D
He's naked most of the time anyway :D
  17. Your OTP
Don't exactly have one... but anyway
I WAS GONNA SAY PRUCAN
but there are like... no decent pictures. At ALL
SO

 
 USUK!!!
 This has got to be the furthest from my OTP (ships RusAme, Romerica, FruUk, Asakiku etc.) BUT IT'S SO CUTE
And definitely one of my favorites
ENGLANDD!










 18. Character you wouldn’t mind having as a parent


  中國~!
'Cause he's just so parent-ly xD And asian :D
 












19. Character you’d like to go karaoke with

  DENMARK~!
 Don't ask. Just because















20. Character you wouldn’t mind having as your butler/maid


 HUNGARY~~~
Because we need to spaz over yaoi together :D And she uses a frying pan very efficiently xD










  21. Character you’d have in your party if you were in a RPG


KOREA
Oh so definitely him
Because
Just because












  22. Another OTP of yours
Pfft really?

 SPAMANO~~~!
Because those two are just so adorablee~ (ahem Romerica?) Anyway yeah. They're SO CUTE~ SO CUTEEEEEEEE
CUTEEEE
SERIOUSLY!
Oh Romano is so cute xD And Spain is just so hot :D 









 23. Your favorite character of the opposite gender of #1

  TAIWAN
Because there aren't any females in Hetalia :D And she has really funny drama that never fails to crack me up every time :) And because...
BECAUSE :D 












24. Character with your favorite uniform/outfit

 
 ROMANOOOOOO~~~~~~
Yeah. His adorable face might have something to do with it. But anyway
I mean it doesn't look really old fashioned like the others... and it suits him~~ :D
 











I'll do the last five later. Right now my Chinese homework is screaming to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment