CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

HETALIA MEME DAY 25-30~~

Again, none of these drawings belong to me. And Hetalia belongs to Himaruya Hidekaz


 25. Character who would be your band-mate if you were in a band

ENGLANDDDDD~~~!

What can I say? I love the guy like the crazy fangirl I am xD  
Plus he's awesome with his guitar and guitar pick and punkness and all that. 
And eyebrows. 
Who could ever forget his eyebrows? :D












26. Character you wouldn’t mind having as your boss


(Chibi) OYABUN~~! 
Oh gosh he's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee :D Rubbing off on me much? 
Haha I love you Spainnn
oyabun~~~ yeah he'd be like GO DO YOUR WORK and I'd be like NAWWW YOU'RE SO CUTE~~~! and then we'd spaz over how cute Romano is :D












27. Character you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark alley

Belarus. I don't mind running into Ukraine, but BELARUS D:

Yeah. Because she's scary. I think I said that already...
(look at that knife O.o)


















28. Character you’d want personified into a dog
mmmmm
I dunno xD 
I'm lazy... geez :P
29. Character you’d want personified into a cat


JAPAN!!!!

Well Greece isn't too bad but Japan would be SO CUTE~!
I mean, Japan is so MADE TO BE A CAT! ISN'T HE?
nawwwwww














30. Character you’d want to cosplay as
OMNOMNOM
China
cause he's the least troublesome to dress up as xD And I already kinda look like him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment