CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter and Snow: Niseko, Japan



Logs outside the chalet for the fireplace
 So... I'm pretty obsessed in snow. We don't get any in Hong Kong seeing as the coldest it ever goes is around eight degrees Celcius... except for up in the mountains but that's a different matter. And in the winter it's far too dry to snow anyway, so it doesn't matter how cold it gets... I guess. So obviously I'm fascinated to no end whenever I see snow... specifically when we go to Japan to ski. And there is no end to snow in Niseko! It literally snows every hour! It's beauty never ceases to amaze... we've been going there for four years now and yet we can never get bored in the snow. I guess it's because of the lack of it in Hong Kong... people living in other countries will probably be pretty used to it, sick of it even (cough Russia... General Winter OTL) but well... I'm a little kid xD 

Top: Our chalet. Left: The neighbors
The wood behind the house and our porch. That pile of snow at the back is supposed to be the road :P

No comments:

Post a Comment