CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMASS (nearly)

Anyway, I'm finally tearing myself away from all those memes OTL
So... Christmas is nearly here ^^ woot... plehh it's so hot though :( Christmas isn't Christmas if it's scorching hot when it's supposed to be ten degrees... sighh... Oh well it's still CHRISTMAS!! I've been a good kid, Santa :) No I haven't... too much hetalia for mee :P
Oh, we finished our Spanish mocks (finally). Everyone was stressing over it and revising and poring over books and stuff and I was like... leaning back and listening to music D: I HOPE I DIDN'T FAIL! I KNOW I'M LAZY BUT PLEASE I WANT A GOOD MARK ;;_;; 守株待兔 much? -shot-
Uh... there's not much I can say... I blame overuse of meme =.= Anyway, Merry early Christmas
Not going to Ocean Park tomorrow :I

No comments:

Post a Comment