CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New language

So I want to learn a new language for reasons unknown to the world, but I can't exactly pick one. Right now it's between French, German and Russian, but I think the latter one will have to be excluded 'cause IT'S REALLY HARD! I tried pronouncing it and it was like... wuh? ANYWAY so it's between French and German and although French is kinda easier German is so much cooler! Pfft... plus my Chinese/Japanese tutor's going to England so we need to find a new one. Chinese is okay 'cause there are tons of them here, but what about Japanese?

Eyeball dissections are disgusting. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment