CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wherefore Art Thou Hetalia?

I cannot for the life of me imitate a Cantonese accent. It is the most embarrassing thing, considering I'm from Hong Kong. Oh gosh, you fail.

FF.net fails... it's always down and stuff... a week ago every third page would come up with an error and it took so long to finish reading a 3-chapter story... and Google's down every other day as well. Why is the internet so selective... making the two websites I use the most (except facebook) crash. -insert weeping-

Going to Macau tomorrow. Happy birthday Wang Yao (ignore Hetalia reference)! Well it's not really his birthday... seeing as it's only PRC's founding day and not China's founding day... I doubt anyone remembers when that is... wait stupid! That was thousands of years ago =.=

CANADA WAS SHOUTING. Okay I have to lay off hetalia

We love you China xD Oh, not mine, of course. This is in no way mine... not even in my wildest dreams D: I'm not that awesome, I'm afraid.

Loving Prussia's awesomeness as well :D Come back, Gilbert!

STOP MAKING HETALIA REFERENCES!

Signing off xD

No comments:

Post a Comment