CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Because I'm random

Arghhh I just felt like writing something random today... not really thinking anything at the moment cuz I'm a zombiee ^^ uh... I got a new totoro towel!! :D Actually my friend gave it to me before she abandoned me and ran off to Malaysia -sniffle- but yeah.. it's really cute! Like Totoro's holding his leaf-umbrella-that's-too-small-for-him and he's surrounded by those poofy dust ball things and the small orange and blue totoros are floating on top :] So cute~~! I just love Totoro, geez. Don't judge >:D

I swear I'm going hunchbacked, our school bags are so heavy =.= It's partially my fault as well since I wear my bag with the straps at their longest and it's basically hanging off my back. Doesn't help that I put my laptop in my bag either. Speaking of which, I got a new laptop case! My old one broke... again... the zipper broke off and resulted in many near-fatal laptop drops D: I'm also stupid and clumsy, so that probably contributed to it... :P Plus we got textbooks on EVERY SUBJECT, even PE. PE! It's like all the theory and all that... but geez =.=

Urgh... nothing much more random to talk about. Oh, my math teacher plays Plants vs. Zombies! Well she denied it but it was sitting on her desktop sticking out like a TURBAN. Okay that's really racist, sorry :( It stuck out like a... TOTORO TOWEL! :D Geez sore thumbs don't stick out at all so I don't get the phrase =.= Anyway we were like 'Plants vs. Zombies!' and our teacher was like, 'EHHH? I DON'T PLAY THAT! SURE I DON'T' -insert awkward laugh- Lol... I like our math classes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment