CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Friday, October 15, 2010

maii photos 15-10

Tsim Sha Tsui- Hong Kong. Obviously :D
It's very... colorful... hehe Cultural Center's looking weird as usual. Seriously, I mean the skyline is all famous and stuff (awesome and pretty) but some of the buildings are super weirddd... not saying they don't look good though :P










Niseko- Japan.
Dude, look at all that snow. It snowed every freaking hour last year, and it was sushhh pwetty shnowww :D Shuddap, we don't get snow in Hong Kong, I have every right to love snow even though I get frostbite from touching it without my gloves... just cuz I'm stupid.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment