CANDYY :D

Basically this is my dumpster for random stuff. As in EVERYTHING. So yeah.

Anyone watch 'Aliens in the Attic'? It's the lamest movie I've ever seen in my LIFE but it was the inspiration for the name of this blog :P Yesh, it's TV~~

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fanfiction?

Lol I recently started writing fanfics again and I'm in the middle of the thirteenth chapter of my fic ICE AND LION :] er... lol im kinda stuck tho so yea... and i think im gonna stop again soon cause I'm just weird like that...

Apparently I have changed. In what way I'm not too sure, more sarcastic? I dunno... just some of my friends told me and yeah... it;s been bothering meee :( oh well... ill try to figure it out...

JAPAN LOST! no more asians left... :( i think... lol china didnt get in so i never even cared about FIFA... thats how mo liu i amm *kaching*

No comments:

Post a Comment